IMP Software is a specialist provider of strategic financial planning software in the Multi-Academy Trust sector. As a market leading business ‘in the making’, within a thriving and growing industry, IMP can offer an exciting, fast moving and rewarding career with steep progression opportunities for ambitious and dedicated professionals.
At IMP Software we are very aware that the success of our business will be directly correlated to the quality of the team that we can attract and more importantly – retain! Due to this core belief, IMP Software offers fantastic career progression within a business that places huge importance on the happiness of the team, through our respectful, fun(!) and supportive culture and flexible working, regular socials and funded/encouraged CPD.
We’re still a small team, so there’s a great opportunity to get in at the bottom floor and develop alongside the company.
This is a remote role, however, candidates will be expected to travel for team meetings and company events.
What is the opportunity?
The role of Admin and Finance Assistant sits within the central team. Due to the nature of a growing business, it is a varied role which requires a hands-on approach.
You will work closely with the Business Manager and assist to ensure all areas of admin, finance and HR are covered.
Your role is likely to change as the company evolves, but we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, with great attention to detail and who is happy to get stuck in. There will be future opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Production of invoicing from SaaS (Software as a Service) agreements
- Credit control
- Data input
- Sending agreements to customers for signature
- Purchase ledger
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- HR admin
- General admin and other ad-hoc tasks to support the business
More about you:
- Experience working within an accounts/admin team
- Good computer and IT skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High level of accuracy
- Keen to learn new systems
What we offer:
- Private health insurance
- Death in service scheme
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Allowance for high-speed broadband
- Allowance for home office
- Encouraged/funded CPD
Please send your CV + a personal statement outlining why you’re a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org