We’re looking for a frontend web developer that is passionate about the design, reliability and scalability of cloud app solutions to join our growing and forward-looking team.
As a supplier providing ‘best in class’ MAT Budgeting, Re-forecasting and Financial Software, IMP Software incorporate the best bits of Excel within beautiful cloud software that puts the Multi Academy Trust in the driving seat.
Our system is in production and used by 500+ schools and we’re taking on new trusts every week, so require a frontend web developer to work on the development of new products within the Multi Academy Trust integration space. Running alongside this will be work with the legacy code in order to embed further scalability, reliability and user experience into the product.
We’re still a small team, so there’s a great opportunity to get in at the bottom floor and develop alongside the company. The product range is moving fast, so this is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of shaping how we do things in the future.
The right person will be:
• Able to understand and deliver complex requirements, and question where things aren’t clear
• Proud of the products they produce, seeing them as their babies, and not letting them out of the door until they’re happy with their operation
• 3-5 years’ working experience working with Microsoft Blazor, ASP.Net Core or ASP.Net MVC with a C# base language
• Working experience of Telerik, Syncfusion, DevExpress or Kendo components
• A creative approach to screen design incorporating CSS and Progressive Web Apps
• Working experience of Blazor
• Leveraging TypeScript to improve the resilience of front-end code
• Experience of Azure services such as App Service
Please send your CV + a personal statement outlining why you’re a good fit to email@example.com