Remote working opportunity
IMP are looking for our very own Business Manager! As a fast-growing business that is on track to become the provider of choice for Budgeting, Forecasting and Financial reporting software to the MAT Sector, we need an ambitious and driven ‘generalist’ with a strong financial background, to both deliver (in the short term!) and develop our back-office (Finance/HR) function.
This is a key role for IMP and will initially be very hands-on, as managing day to day finances, HR and contract/supplier management will be the core part of the job but given that we are likely to grow from 15-50 people over the coming years, you will be responsible for both creating and implementing the back-office strategy to support IMPs development over the coming years. This will involve the design and implementation of processes and policies, whilst growing the back-office team.
This role would suit an energetic and hard-working starter-finisher, who is a qualified accountant (or QBE) with 1-3 years’ experience in a generalist role, managing multiple back-off (Finance, HR, Legal) functions and is looking for their next exciting journey. The back office team is likely to grow to 4-6 over the coming years and this position will be pivotal to the next stage of IMP’s journey.
• Development of the IMP back-office strategy
• Creating and improving processes
• Overseeing general business operations
• Liaising with professional advisors
• Managing all finances in Xero
• Creating management accounts and forecasts
• Creating and managing budgets
• Managing the HR function including leading on recruitment and administration
General Manager Requirements:
• Qualified accountant or QBE
• Working knowledge of HR and H&S (supported by professional advisors)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organised.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate (SAAS tools and MS Office)
• Self-motivated starter-finisher
Please send your CV + a personal statement outlining why you’re a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org